ROLLING MEADOWS, Ill.— The Association for Manufacturing Excellence (AME) is pleased to reveal the details for its upcoming annual conference. Taking place Nov. 10-14, the 30th AME International "Excellence Inside" Conference will provide attendees the opportunity to participate in a value-packed learning experience covering the latest developments in lean thinking through a variety of workshops, tours and presentations.
Jacksonville2014 will take place at the Hyatt Regency Jacksonville in Florida and celebrate the theme "Strategic Success Through People-Powered Excellence." Attendees will receive valuable insights from peers and industry leaders from all corners of the manufacturing world, covering the latest trends, best practices and challenges most relevant to successful lean practitioners.
AME prides itself on offering in-depth and thought-provoking educational offerings. This year's conference boasts:
- 9 keynote speakers offering inspirational direction and hard-earned insights.
- 12 special interest sessions led by veteran continuous improvement specialists.
- 54 practitioner presentations covering a diverse array of topics.
- 40 pre- and post-conference workshops examining a variety of strategies designed to address the challenges faced by today's manufacturers.
- An exhibit hall featuring more than 60 learning resource exhibitors.
“Not only is there a lot to learn within the walls of the conference venue, but the AME conference also includes 40 best practice tours so our attendees can step outside and get right into facilities to see enterprise excellence in action,” said AME President Paul Kuchuris.
“Networking is also a huge draw for our attendees,” added Kuchuris. “Our attendees leave the conference with ideas they can apply right away and global contacts that last well beyond the conference.”
Early registration discounts end July 1. AME also offers discounts for group registrations and for AME members. For detailed information on rates and further information about the conference, visit the conference website at www.amejacksonville.org