Fujitsu Glovia G2 V3 5.0 ERP Software
Fujitsu Glovia, Inc. has released Glovia G2 V3.5.0, which expands upon its manufacturing planning and execution experience gained over more than 30 years. The new release provides a number of enhancements to the company’s manufacturing ERP software, along with three new applications.
New modules for Shop Floor Dispatch, Enterprise Search, and Contract Agreements add functionality not previously available within Glovia G2.
Shop Floor Dispatch eliminates the need for batching information; it provides the customer’s production team with a visual ‘one-stop’ tool for managing and recording production and inspection activity.
Enterprise Search enables users to easily find and access capabilities within the ERP system that they haven’t used in a while or learn to use if they’re new users.
Contract Agreements provides recurring billing functionality for aftermarket companies that offer service and maintenance agreements or rentals.
Glovia G2 V3.5.0 also features many enhancements to existing ERP modules, including:
- New file upload capability
- Improved item, supplier, customer, contact searches
- New General Ledger sub-Ledger and enhanced re-valuation capabilities
- Improved Bank Reconciliation
- Project accounting enhancements
- New ERP integration for Glovia G2 Sequencing
- Contract Management enhancements for shipping and transaction maintenance
- Extensions to the engineering drag and drop capabilities
- Enhancements to Repetitive Schedule and Customer Releasing capabilities
- Further improvements to Ad-hoc grids
- Further improvements to Insights
- Expansion of Capable To Promise availability