Phillips Precision’s Products Division announces its new 3-Legged Spider-Clamp™ as part of the Inspection Arsenal® LEAN, Quick-Swap inspection fixture system. Not only does Phillips Precision offer the only quick-swap standard fixture systems, but they provide quick, creative fixture design and quick shipping of your orders. Inspection Arsenal® tooling will help optimize your inspection process and uncover hidden profits.
This unique vise is specifically designed to hold delicate round parts without distortion and allow maximum back lighting for vision inspection (also works well for CMM inspection). Designed to replace bulky traditional 3-jaw chucks which limit access and can distort parts. The Spider Vise™ is designed to hold parts from 1.18” to 6” in diameter. Each leg has adjustable pins with o-rings to provide grip when part is in place. Spider-Vise™ is black anodized aluminum sitting on a ¾” x 2” steel stand-off secured by a flat-head screw. Add taller stand-offs to gain more height when necessary. Available with ¼-20 and M6 mounting thread.
Inspection Arsenal® will protect your company profits in many ways.
- Enjoy a rapid return on investment
- Inspect more parts per shift
- Create multiple quick-swap setups per CMM
- Move fixtures from one machine to another
- Increase the number of employees who inspect
- Adapt and reuse existing fixtures effortlessly
- Access granite surface easily
- Use CMM palletization features
- Work toward lights-out inspections
- Use as dedicated tooling - add it to your job box
- Ships immediately, as product is ready-made