Six companies have been honored with Awards of Excellence in Metalforming from the Precision Metalforming Association (PMA). Presented annually, the awards recognize the high standards of achievement set by the metalforming industry in a variety of areas including training, quality, design, safety, productivity and education.
Winners were recognized during METALFORM Louisville, PMA's trade show, with a special plaque, commemorative flags and a presentation led by PMA's Chairman of the Board Nels Leutwiler. Cash prizes are also awarded to each company.
PMA says that this year's winners, have dedicated themselves to continuous improvement of their products and services.
The awards and winners are as follows:
• Spartanburg Steel Products Inc. (Spartanburg, SC), won the A.R. Hedberg Training & Education Award
• Stamco Industries Inc. (Euclid, OH), won the Parkview Metal Products Excellence in Quality Assurance Award
• Kreider Corp. (Springfield, OH), won the A.J. Rose-Higgins Design Award
• E & E Mfg. Co. Inc. (Plymouth, MI), won the Pitcher Insurance Agency Safety Award
• The Dickey-Grabler Co. (Cleveland), won the SKD Productivity Award
• Penn United Technology Inc. (Cabot, PA), won the Clips & Clamps Educational Institution Award.