Instron factory-trained field service personnel visit sites proactively for a scheduled number of preventative maintenance visits every year, allowing a customer’s testing system to run at its best, avoid failures and eliminate crisis situations and losing productivity due to downtime. Each visit includes a predefined set of maintenance activities designed to help maximize uptime and extend the life of your testing system.
Benefits of scheduled preventative maintenance include:
- Extending the life of a system
- Avoiding downtime due to failures
- Ensuring a system is performing to specifications
- Improving equipment performance
- Avoiding the risk of noncompliance
- Ensuring a system is performing repeatable accurate tests