Teledyne DALSA introduced its newest Genie Nano cameras built around ON Semiconductor’s Python P3 1.3M CMOS image sensors. These new models feature a global shutter, with 1280 x 1024 resolution, and image capture of up to 83 frames-per-second with Teledyne’s TurboDrive technology.
Developed for cost-conscious imaging applications that don’t require the higher speed of On Semi’s P1 sensors, the latest P3-based cameras are available in color and monochrome. As with all Genie Nano cameras, customers can expect smear-free imaging, strong build quality and easy implementation.
- TurboDrive for fast frame rates and full image quality
- Trigger-to-Image-Reliability for easy system control and debugging
- Small footprint / light weight: 44mm x 29mm x 21mm / 47 grams
- Wide temperature range (-20 to 60°C) for imaging in harsh environments
- Support for the Linux operating platform
Genie Nano cameras feature a robust design backed by a 3-year warranty. Please visit the Genie Nano product page for more information. For sales enquiries, visit our contact page, and for full resolution images, our online media kit.