With America Makes entering its 10th year, the Executive Committee will help lead the transition into the next phase of the America Makes program. Serving as the core strategic advisory committee, they will ensure that the appropriate strategy, policy, and advocacy are in place for America Makes to achieve its mission. The committee will also advise on matters concerning technical scope, membership value, ecosystem and partnership strategies, and education and training.
“I am very excited to welcome our newest members to the Executive Committee and I look forward to collaborating with such a diverse and knowledgeable group of experts,” stated John Wilczynski, Executive Director, America Makes. “Each of these individuals shares a passion and commitment to expanding the Additive Manufacturing ecosystem on a global level and act as champions for America Makes throughout their respective organizations and market segments.”
2022-2023 America Makes Executive Committee:
• Rachel Andrulonis, Director, Advanced Materials Research, National Institute for Aviation Research at Wichita State University
• Edward D. Herderick, Director, Additive Manufacturing at The Ohio State University Center for Design and Manufacturing Excellence
• Stephanie Gaffney, Director, Advanced Manufacturing Programs, Youngstown Business Incubator
• Brian Meincke, Vice President, Global Business Development and Innovation Strategy, ASTM International
• Melanie Lang, CEO, FormAlloy
• Nicholas Mule, Director, Additive Manufacturing, Boeing
• Brian Rosenberger, Senior Technical Fellow, Lockheed Martin
• Zach Simkin, President, Senvol
• Shawn Moylan, Mechanical Engineer and Project Leader, National Institute of Standards and Technology
• Beth Ripley, Deputy Chief, Office of Healthcare Innovation and Learning at U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs
• Rick Russell, NESC Technical Fellow for Materials, NASA
For more information, visit www.americamakes.us.