Teledyne DALSA announced the all-new Genie™ Nano-10GigE M/C8200, and M/C6200, based on Teledyne e2v’s 67M and 37M monochrome and color sensors. The new Genie Nano-10GigE series delivers a futureproof and scalable solution with significantly higher interface speeds and resolutions, offering system designers an easy integration path for application upgrades requiring higher speed data capture and transfers.
The new Genie Nano-10GigE 67M camera is the smallest 10GigE Vision camera in the industry achieving full resolution image transfer at up to 15 fps. Both the M/C8200 and M/C6200 offer wider operating temperature ranges, PTP synchronization and commonality of sizes with other Genie Nano cameras, enabling versatility of applications and ease of integration or upgrades. Coupling a compact 59 mm x 59 mm form factor, system designers can transition from 1, 2.5, 5GigE to 10GigE Vision without the need for software changes. Genie Nano-10GigE cameras are engineered to deliver high-speed, dependable results for applications such as electronics manufacturing inspection, industrial metrology, intelligent traffic systems, aerial imaging and sports and entertainment.
• Industry’s smallest 67M 10GigE Vision camera
• Four new models offered in 37M and 67M, monochrome and color versions
• Trigger-to-Image Reliability (T2IR) framework improves the reliability of your inspection system and protects from data loss
• GenICam, GigE Vision 2.0 compliant
• Multi ROI with up to 16 x Region of Interest (ROI)
• All-metal body with 3-year warranty