Creaform VXelements 3D Software Version 6.1
Creaform announced the release of VXelements 6.1, the latest version of its 3D software platform and application suite that includes VXmodel and VXinspect. With performance improvements to its dimensional inspection and reverse engineering software modules, users will have an improved user experience and unmatched synergy between the software and the company’s portable metrology solutions.
Major enhancements include:
- VXinspect – Dimensional inspection software module
- Advanced alignment tools: In line with the previous VXelements release, Creaform further improves alignment capabilities by seamlessly integrating geometric counterpart concepts when needed. Completely intelligent, the software deploys its powerful algorithms to build the right alignment when the situation requires it, even if end users are not expert in geometric dimensioning and tolerancing (GD&T).
- New snapshot tool: A new optimized workflow is available, highlighting a strong commitment to software synergy with all Creaform portable 3D scanners (including the HandySCAN 3D).
- VXmodel – Scan-to-CAD software module
- Edit boundaries: The new boundary edition will enable users to boost their performance. The improved functionality will enable them to get cleaner boundaries and to fit them into 2D entities for more appealing and authentic results.
- Cross sections and cut mesh by plane: Major improvements to the cross-section and cut mesh by plane functionality provide users with the optimum creation workflow. Additional improvements are now applied in the 3D viewer, making interaction with the software and the user experience even better.
VXelements 6.1 is available for download as of December 4th.