Zontec Synergy 1000, 1000+ Version 10.0
Zontec, Inc. announced the availability of Synergy 1000™ and Synergy 1000+ version 10.0.
The Synergy 1000 and Synergy 1000+ products are part of an entire suite of Zontec SPC software solutions that give visibility to real-time quality data to improve manufacturing process efficiency, quality and profits. Instantly see quality data in straightforward color-coded charts full of actionable metrics. Quickly recognize sources of process variation allowing users to decide if an undesirable shift in the numbers needs attention to avoid producing defective parts that result in scrap and rework. Shop floor operators, supervisors, quality engineers and management can focus their attention on monitoring and analyzing production parts for improved quality using the SynergySPC suite of real-time software products.
Synergy 1000 and Synergy 1000+ version 10.0 includes the following new features to streamline problem solving by the quality team:
- Intuitively navigate the system with new enhanced toolbar graphics and menu
- Estimate initial scrap and rework using our new First Pass Quality Report for visibility into the rate of non-conforming production during a designated run, date and time, batch number and/or another traceable item
- Access Out of Control Action Plans (OCAP) with one-click clarifying appropriate corrective actions for operators at the time of the event
- Automatically export any real-time part or process data for further business or statistical analysis with other software tools
- Simultaneously access specification and gate functions with the new Spec/Gate Map
- View real-time Overall Equipment Efficiency (OEE) as the OEE dashboard calculates and reports Performance Efficiency (PE), Rate of Quality Product (ROQP), and Overall Equipment Effectiveness (OEE)
- Email customized Certificate of Analysis (COA) reports that include your company’s logo
- Easily save Certificate of Analysis (COA) reports in PDF format
- Use Key Performance Indicator (KPI) dashboard to access, track, and analyze factors contributing to production efficiency